Sunday, January 7, 2018

We just moved, and won’t have our things for a week or two. What are some things I can cook in an empty kitchen?

The moving service we chose was several days late picking our things up from our old house, so we don’t have high hopes that they will deliver it by the 13th as originally quoted. I’m looking for healthy meals to pack my husband for lunches, and for us to eat at home, without any of our pots/pans/knifes/etc. The kitchen in our new home does have a microwave, oven, and fridge. If you have multiple great recipes using one simple kitchen item, I would be willing to purchase a single pan/can opener/something to get us through the next week or two.

I am also pregnant, so I am trying to follow the guidelines on what to eat to protect myself from listeria.

submitted by /u/This_Is_Curvy
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment