Thursday, January 25, 2018

Bloody Mary

Hello Reddit!

I love a good bloody Mary, it's probably my go to when I'm out at breakfast and brunch. I decided to try my hand at it, did a little research and came up with this after some trial and error. It's pretty good, but not great like what I can order at a bar or restaurant. Any recommendations?

1 1⁄2 ounces vodka

3 ounces tomato juice

1 teaspoon lemon juice

1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

3 drops Tabasco sauce

1⁄4 teaspoon pepper

1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt

1⁄2 tablespoon prepared horseradish

I usually garnish it with whatever I have; celery, pickle, stuffed olive, cheddar cheese.

Thanks in advance for any help! Also, I'm typing this out on my phone, so hopefully the formatting looks decent.

submitted by /u/SirRikk
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment