Friday, January 5, 2018

[Request] Healthy Sandwich Recipes

I decided to go simple with my new year's resolution this year. I'd like to eat 365 sandwiches. I'm going to be pretty liberal in my definition of a sandwich and include things like wraps, naan bread sandwiches, tacos, and the like (yeah, I'm a godless heathen, I've come to terms with it).

That said, there are a lot of ways to go with a sandwich but not everything in sandwiches tends to be healthy. Liberal amounts of cheese, mayo and other spreads, and lots of carbs don't for a healthy diet make. So I'm wondering what people do to make their sandwiches a little healthier. So far this week I've included a lot of turkey, whole wheat bread, and plenty of veggies (pretty much my normal fare). I'm looking to expand past what I normally put in a sandwich while still keeping a mostly healthy diet. What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/RadiologisttPepper
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment