Monday, January 15, 2018

Recommendations for Diabetic-friendly recipes for someone who has never cooked before

Looking for help here,

My new roommate was recently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. For most of his life he's eaten out or at home with his family and says he's never really tried to cook before. Since the diagnosis, he basically hasn't changed his eating habits. It's having a negative impact on his health. He says he wants to learn to cook and I've tried to give him a few recipes, but I eat so many carbs in my daily cooking that I am also pretty ignorant of low sugar recipes. Any suggestions on diabetic-friendly/easy-to-cook/beginner-friendly recipes I could maybe teach him would be much appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/eBuddyBrown
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment