Monday, January 15, 2018

Recommendations for a 1/2 inch noodle recipe

I'm not much of a chef and ill often just copy recipes my mom makes once I get back home from holidays. So I have no idea what this dish is even called, and unfortunately I don't really measure out my ingredients i just kind of eyeball it.

 

Ingredients:

  • 3 green onion (stalks?)

  • Soy sauce

  • sesame oil

  • 2 chicken bouillon cubes

  • 3 pieces of ginger

  • sriracha

  • brown sugar

  • bell pepper (orange)

  • Half inch noodles

Directions

  1. First I pour some sesame oil in a wok and put the burner on low while I cut the green onion and bell pepper. And i also put noodles in boiling water until they are done

  2. I pour some soy sauce in a bowl and crush up the 2 chicken bouillon in it then pour it in the wok

  3. Next I put in some brown sugar and sriracha and turn up the heat and mix until everything is homogeneous, then i dump in the green onion and bell pepper and turn the heat up and wait until it starts bubbling a little bit

  4. Once its got pretty hot and bubbling I put the noodles and ginger in and mix. I mix everything until I'm satisfied all the noodles are coated then its done :)

 

So i was wondering if there are any recommendations to make this better? I realize that regular onions might be better than green onions, but I'm just not a fan of them.

submitted by /u/brockkid
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment