Friday, January 5, 2018

Recipe suggestions for a date night in, while undergoing chemotherapy.

I am currently undergoing chemotherapy, and after a rough go this week (spent the beginning of the week in the ICU), I am really looking forward to date night tomorrow night. I feel guilty about asking to stay in, and making dinner at home before heading out to the symphony, like I’m cheating my boyfriend out of a “full” date, so I’m looking for something nice to make. Does anybody have a recipe suggestion for something nice, not a ton of hard work, fairly easy on the stomach, and won’t hurt if it has to come back up? I’m sorry for the TMI, and pickiness of my request. We will be making dinner together.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Excited4ButtStuff
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment