Friday, January 5, 2018

Recipe request: I want to get a bunch of people high off of olive oil

I realize this is a really strange request, but I have very little expertise in cooking and I'm not sure where else to look. I've bought a 6oz bottle of THC infused olive oil, and I plan on using it for 3 people. The catch here is I need to use all 6oz in the recipe (more is fine) in order to get the full effect. The oil also can't be heated to over 350F or it will break down.

Nothing is really off the table in terms of food options, I just can't cook anything insanely difficult. We're all pretty good eaters too, so finishing 4-6 portions of food between the 3 of us shouldn't be a problem. I realize 6oz is a lot of olive oil, and fitting it into 3 portions might not be possible.

submitted by /u/filletnignon
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment