Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Lacking inspiration, looking for ideas

Hey. I've got a bunch of ingredients but nothing is coming to mind. I even tried chopping up the veggies hoping something would come to me, but ... nuthin' This is what I've got on hand

  • a little over 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken meat picked off a bird last night
  • 3 lb ground beef raw
  • half a yellow onion, chopped
  • a package of fresh spinach leaves
  • a package of chopped mushrooms
  • a chopped green cabbage
  • chopped carrots
  • chopped yellow onion
  • chopped celery
  • around 3 cups chopped tomatoes

Any ideas for stuff to make? I'm finishing out my day off before going back to work and would have time to make a couple dishes. The last two meals were a gumbo influenced stew with chicken/rice/sausages/tomato sauce/veggies/jalapeno/red wine vinegar and a chicken/cream of mushroom soup/onion/caraway seed casserole

submitted by /u/Qwerty1123456
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment