Monday, January 8, 2018

I'm looking for a relatively simple, but healthy recipe for a Breakfast bake/casserole/quiche/etc. that I can make on Sunday and cut into 6 pieces for each day of the week following. Any suggestions? Healthy is the key word here!

I tried Googling "healthy breakfast casserole recipes" but almost all of what I found was loaded full of cheese, bacon/sausage, heavy/sour cream, simple carbs, or other things that I would not really consider to be "healthy"

I'm wanting something that's mostly just eggs, bell peppers, onions, spinach, skim milk (or greek yogurt perhaps), spices, and maybe just a little bit of light cheese if the flavor needs it....carbs would be ok if it was brown rice, quinoa, oats, etc., but most of what I found was calling for cubed white bread, which I want to avoid. So I have my general range of ingredients, but I have no idea what to do in terms of measurements/proportions, cook time/temp, etc....any suggestions?

submitted by /u/drewtangclan
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment