Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Long shot question but... do you think the actual sauce packet in Samyang Ramen (spicy Korean noodles) is full of carbs and sugar?

Ok hear me out, spicy Samyang Ramen noodles were one of my favourite go-to comfort foods before keto and after not eating it for a few months I've got such a hankerin' but not for the noodles themselvves, I just want that sweet sweet (spicy) sauce flavour.

I'm wondering... if I could make it with shiratakyi noodles instead. I was trying to work it out, and it looks like a full packet, with noodles included, is 87g carbs... and a large packet of ready to cook dry ramen is around 80g carbs. Sooo... I'm hoping the sauce it's self isn't actually that carby - especially as it's spicy asf, surely there can't be too much sugar in it, can there?

I dunno guys, I'm just so hungry for some samyang.

submitted by /u/momobunn
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment