Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Can I eat raw chicken/beef that’s been unrefrigerated for possibly an hour or more?

Long story short, I didn’t know you couldn’t see the grocery store location where the person is buying your groceries. The chain I chose was 3-4 minutes from my house (I’m unable to shop for myself at the moment) and they went to one over an hour away, my food arrived cool and in a paper bag. The thing that concerns me is that it was so far away, nothing to keep it cold, and the notification I got saying they were getting my groceries was 3-4 hours before I got them. The GPS map showed they had 5 stops before my house. Should I eat it?? I opened up the chicken after throwing it in the fridge and it doesn’t smell bad but a slightlyyy slimy texture/liquid.

I can’t get sick right now, my health isn’t good and I have no idea how to tell if $90 worth of meat went bad

submitted by /u/Sevendevils777
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment