Saturday, October 13, 2018

Apple Tree is now devoid of Apples...

Going to cook up some Crisp with my Grandmother tomorrow. Unfortunately, her idea of cooking requires the microwave. Seriously, she just told me she tried 'cooking' some Apple Crisp using the microwave.

Now I like to cook, but since I've never cooked sweet things before I am a bit unskilled with such fancy things. The closest I've come is Empanadas and Meat Pies.

So, I come to implore for any Apple Crisp or Apple <something> recipes? I know that 'recipe' for such things is a bit reductive. It's just the combination of X, Y, and Z with the addition of heat. So, tips and tricks would be fantastic.

She purchased pie crusts, and while I'd rather make them from scratch she'd just get quietly offended if I didn't use hers. Aside from that I'm completely open.

Thanks!

PS. No marshmallows.

submitted by /u/CogitoNM
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment