Sunday, September 9, 2018

Missing my favourite bean burgers! Any recipe tips based on the ingredients list?

Hello,

My husband and I recently moved to a different country and are missing the spicy breaded bean burgers from our local supermarket. I took a photo of the ingredient list before we left but I'm pretty lost on how to convert this to a usable recipe. If anyone has any help or advice on how I can make something similar to these at home I would be very grateful.

Ingredients:

- Vegetables (onion, green pepper, carrot, sweetcorn)

- Wheat flour

- Water

- Kidney beans

- Haricot beans

- Rapeseed oil

- Dried potato

- Tomato puree

- Salt

- Cumin

- Chilli flakes

- Paprika

- Yeast

- Oregano

- Cayenne Pepper

- Parsley

- Black pepper

- Garlic powder

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/VelvetChachki
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment