Sunday, September 9, 2018

Eating fast food far too much. Any good homemade alternatives?

Hi all, so I work quite ridiculous hours and subsequently eat fast food a lot! Im normally rushing out the house, or getting home at 10pm and then back at work at 8. I eat mccdonalds (or similar) at least twice a week and I know its killing me financially and my health.

Can anybody recommend some recipes that are HOT and I can turn around in minutes? I already freeze a lot of food (soups, sauces, chilli con carne etc.) but its never quite quick enough and not practical to go. Is there anything that I can freeze or store and then eat within 10 minutes from reheating? Things I can take in the car would also be fantastic.

Thank you guys!

submitted by /u/tayls1993
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment