Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Small rant that gets me fired up - AllRecipes

I use AllRecipes app for basic recipes, guides and ideas. But there’s something that just burns me (see what I did there?) I always hit the comments just to see if there’s any minor things, like reduce temp or don’t use a black pan, tasting comments etc. Whatever.
However!! I really don’t get these people who modify almost everything and then give the recipe 5 stars! Like wth??
Example I make gingerbread cake once a year for my wife on Christmas. I settle on this recipe that is pretty basic allowing me to modify a bit. First comment is.
“I used less molasses, doubled the spices, added applesauce and reduced the water, baked at a lower temp and it was delicious!! 5 stares thanks for the recipe!”
At that rate. It’s a NEW RECIPE!! Write it down and get your own 5 stars (if it’s that good) just drives me crazy.
Sorry. Rant over. I smell ginger and need to test my cake.
Merry Christmas.

submitted by /u/WinndaTech
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment