Friday, March 29, 2019

Looking for another way to cook chicken

Hey guys! I'm on mobile, so forgive my poor formatting, lol.

My boyfriend and I eat a lot of chicken because he doesn't care much for steaks or pork (though I was able to use ground pork in an egg roll bowl I made this week; however, that is besides the point). As a result of constantly making chicken, I'm sort of running out of ideas as to what to make. Yes, my bf is picky, but I've been working away on that by sometimes cooking something I know I'll eat and letting him try it (and surprise, surprise he 8/10x he ends up liking it).

Since we've moved in together 9 months ago, I've made a couple chicken based stews with various seasonings on hand, curry with chicken katsu, lots of chicken tacos for taco Tuesdays, baked chicken, fried chicken, etc.

I'm totally open to all sorts of suggestions because I'm getting burnt out on the rotation we have. Hopefully y'all can help a girl out :)

submitted by /u/BebopAndLemondrop
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment