Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Looking for a fruit pizza recipe in which you bake the fruit, not just add it on after.

Many many years ago, in Home Ec. class I had a recipe for a fruit pizza where the topping was basically a pie filling but was less saucy and spread over the dough like cheese. Under the fruit, I believe it was cream cheese. I tried to find something like that again and other than an "Apple Pie Filling Pizza" recipe I find none of the other results are what I'm looking for. The dish I made back then had a peach topping. I would modify the one recipe I found to be closer to what I'm trying to do but I'm making this for an event and don't have that much time for trial and error. Time for a couple fails, sure, but not like starting from scratch.

Can anyone help me out?

submitted by /u/Cleome1
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment